Youth & Student Accounts
The Student One account is specifically designed for college and high school students.
It gives students the benefit of convenient checking account access plus the earning ability of a high yield savings account; all wrapped into one easy to obtain account. Student One encourages students to save, has easy money management tools, free & convenient electronic access and you earn interest on your deposits.
- Benefits available to students 13 - 19, and up to age 22 if they are currently enrolled in college
- Save more & earn more with high yielding tiered rates that rise with your balance
- FREE ATM withdrawals at Privilege Status ATM’s nationwide
- FREE Internet Banking and FREE Bill Pay
- Convenient Person to person electronic payments thru PopMoney
- Convenient and easy to use EDSB MasterCard Debit Card
- No monthly service charges
- Easy to use E-mail alerts that help you manage your account and your life
- Open today with a deposit of only $25
EDSB makes saving for kids easy and fun! The Cub Club is a fun and educational way for children 12 years of age or younger to save and earn.
Cub Club Savings Accounts
- Encourages and educates children to learn about money
- Increased interest rates when account reaches: $50, $200, $1,000, and $5,000
- Start saving today with a deposit of only $15
Cub Club Certificates of Deposit
- A higher yielding special CD for younger savers
- 60 month term (5 years)
- Unlike traditional CDs, you can add deposits at any time
- Open today with a minimum deposit of just $50
- Quarterly "Cash Counts" newsletter with fun educational information and activities.