Savings & CDs
Whether you're starting a savings account for yourself or a family member, in need of a high yield liquid account, or just looking for CDs, you'll find convenient access and competitive interest rates on all our savings accounts.
Our savings account offers tiered rates that help you earn even more as your balance grows. Listed below are some of the features you’ll receive with any EDSB savings account:
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing your funds are FDIC insured with no risk
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE & Convenient e-Statements
- And of course, there are no charges to talk to a friendly EDSB Personal Banker
- Learn more about how FDIC insurance works at www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/
Personal Touch Savings
With our Personal Touch Savings accounts, the more you save the more you earn. Plus your money is liquid and available to you for whatever your needs may be.
- Interest Rates increase with your balance with higher tiers at: $1,000, $5,000, $20,000, and $100,000
- Accessible 24/7 through Internet Banking or ATM when combined with an EDSB checking account
- Make online transfers to and from your checking account with EDSB Internet Banking
- Liquid and Insured
- Open today with just $25
Make it easy for yourself when the holidays come around with an EDSB Christmas Club account. Save a little money every month by designating an amount of your choice, and have plenty available for your shopping needs when the time comes.
Your balances will grow safely until the shopping season arrives. Choose between these two convenient plans:
- Have your funds automatically deposited into your account on Nov. 1st - just in time for the shopping season.
- Keep your funds in your Christmas Club account and pick up your money in person – available later into the month of December. If you don’t use it, we’ll roll it back into savings for you.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a U.S. government-sponsored investment account. Establish this account to make tax-deductible contributions, earn tax-free interest, and withdraw money tax-free for qualified medical expenses.
- Easy access through an HSA Debit Card.
- Useful for paying eligible medical expenses, prescriptions and more.
- Your interest earnings increase at $2,500, $10,000 and $25,000.
Check with your health insurance provider to verify that you have an HSA-qualified plan.
Certificates of Deposit and IRAs
EDSB offers a large selection of time based Certificates of Deposit (CDs) and IRA products.
Our rates are based on the term and other conditions.
Call today to talk with any one of our Personal Bankers about specials and interest rates today at 563-587-2424 or via email at CustomerService@edsb.com.