Simplify your life with the help of EDSB’s Internet Banking that allows you to conveniently and securely manage your finances when you need to 24 hours a day. The service is Free and includes convenient complementary services like Online Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, eAlerts, and Pop Money to give you even greater ability to remotely pay bills or pay friends while staying up to date on account activity.
EDSB Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking makes your accounts available to you wherever you are.
Enjoy the convenience of Online Banking on your cell phone. There are a few options for different phone access styles and it is available with every account at no extra cost. With
- Make transfers on the go to prevent overdrafts and avoid pesky fees.
- Pay bills from your cell phone.
- Control your finances from the palm of your hand.
Access your accounts 24/7 securely online with Internet Banking.
With this convenient and Free service you’ll be able to manage your finances simply and securely any time of day. You’ll be able to:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your accounts and linked family accounts
- Get advances on your EDSB Redi-reserve or Equity Line of Credit.
- Order checks, place stop payments, send secure email to bank staff
- Setup alerts to help you manage your EDSB accounts (see info below)
- Pay bills without the hassle and cost of writing and mailing checks (see info below)
- View your statements (see info below)
Online Alerts & Reminders
Set up alerts and reminders with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Through the use of our Online Banking Reminder feature, you can set up scheduled reminders of events, and set up alerts to help you manage your accounts. Alerts can be emailed to multiple accounts to insure you get notified on a timely basis. Receive alerts when:
- Your balance drops below a dollar amount you choose.
- Specified activity on your account takes place (i.e. your payroll arrives).
- You need to reorder checks when this check number has cleared.
- When your statement is available.
Online Bill Pay
Now you can conveniently pay your bills and save money doing it.
Did you know that paying bills through the traditional methods can cost anywhere from 50 to 75 cents per bill (cost of checks, stamps, & envelopes) plus your time. If you’re paying 8 – 12 bills per month like many people, Online Bill Pay can save you $4 to $9 every month! (or $48 to $108/year). Plus it can greatly reduce the time you take to manage your bill payment process.
- Setup regular bills once, then just click to pay when needed.
- Regular recurring bills can be set up to pull automatically under your control.
- Convenient, time saving, and a FREE money saving service for your personal accounts.
Go Green with EDSB e-Statements!
Sign up for our e-Statements and you will earn $5 just for switching. In addition you will receive the following benefits:
- Get your statements quickly, without having to wait on the mailman.
- Reduce your risk for fraud with your statement sitting in your email instead of your home mailbox.
- Access your e-Statements conveniently 24/7.
Signing up for e-Statements is easy! Once you are logged into your internet banking click on “services” and then “electronic statement”. At this time our staff will process your request and be in touch with getting you switched over. It’s that easy!
Paying a friend by sending a paper check through the mail is now close to being obsolete.
You can now pay anyone easily and quickly that has an email address or cell phone number. Have a loved one’s birthday coming up? Need to pay a friend back for lunch? Have no fear – Popmoney at EDSB is here to make sending money fast and easy to anyone with an email address or cell phone number.
- Unlike other online payment sites, your recipient receives their money free of charge.
- You send it to them for a quickly and conveniently for a small $0.50 fee.
- Save yourself time and money (less cost than buying & mailing checks).
- Enjoy the convenience of sending and tracking all of your recent and pending transactions right in your Bill Pay history.
How does Popmoney work?
- You log into your EDSB Internet Banking account and go to Bill Pay
- Create a Popmoney profile (only the first time you use it)
- Click the Send Money tab.
- Enter the recipient’s name and email address, mobile number, or their bank account number.
- Your recipient receives their payment notification via e-mail or text message.
- They then confirm their information and the money is securely transferred to their bank account.
- If they don’t confirm, the money stays safely in your account.
Enjoy the convenience of an EDSB MasterCard Debit Card with any of our Personal & Business Checking accounts. Use your card online, at the ATM to withdraw cash while out of town or after hours, or while shopping around town.
- Save money by eliminating check costs.
- Save the time and save the hassle of writing checks.
- Convenient access to cash at ATM’s throughout the country.
- Usable around the world wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- Surcharge free ATM access at Privilege Status ATM’s around the country.
Personal Touch and Student One Checking Accounts have no fee when using an EDSB or Privilege Status ATM machine.
When you use an ATM not owned by EDSB or a non Privilege Status ATM, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator.
Choose a picture of your loved ones, good friends, a pet, or from your favorite vacation spot — it's your Shazam debit card and it can now feature your style. It will become your favorite card in your wallet! If you don’t have a photo of your own, you can select an image from the Shazam MyPic studio gallery.
Customizing your card with a personal photo is simple; upload your image from your computer, rotate it, shrink it, enlarge it, flip it and even preview it before you place the order. It is your card and now you have the chance to personalize it.
- Express your identity by making your purchases with your personally customized card.
- Only $13.95 to get a debit card that is as unique as you!
Follow these easy steps...
1. Have your EDSB Debit Card number ready.
2. Have your personalized photo saved and ready to download.
3. View and read the Terms & Conditions
4. Check the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions
5. Visit the Shazam MyPic Design Studio to turn your photo into your personalized MyPic Debit Card.
East Dubuque Savings Bank
MyPic Image Requirements
The better the image quality, the better the final card design with appear. For all images, the cardholder must:
- Use one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF
- Ensure the image file is at least 840 x 840 pixels, and no more than 10 MB in size
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
Note: Be aware an image captured with a disposable camera or many cell phones does not produce the high quality, high-resolution image required for myPic Studio and cannot be used.
SHAZAM myPic Studio presents the cardholder with a message if a problem is encountered during the image upload process. Potential problems may include:
- Uploading an image of insufficient quality
- Uploading an image that is too large
- Attempting to upload a non-image file
- Using an unsupported image file format
Any image that includes the following is not acceptable for myPic Studio:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard, Visa, or any other payment brand references
- References to any MasterCard or Visa sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR®
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
Terms & Conditions for the myPic Studio Card through Shazam
East Dubuque Savings Bank provides the myPic Studio card feature through Shazam. Existing cardholders may use the myPic Studio feature to personalize their traditional MasterCard debit card. The card design options include: edge-to-edge photo, 2-inch photo, or a 1-inch identification photo.
The myPic Studio card service is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement governing all use of your card. The photo, logo, artwork or other image submitted by you, and all information thereon, are hereafter collectively referred to as the “Image”.
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Requirements and that the image you submitted to EDSB complies with the Image Requirements.
- Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, your card-linked account will be debited $13.95 when your Image is approved. The $13.95 fee will apply to a new, replacement or reissued myPic Studio Card.
- You warrant to EDSB that:
- You are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image’s owner to use the image on your myPic Studio card;
- You have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your myPic Studio card;
- Use of the Image by EDSB will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- EDSB may, in its discretion, require evidence of Image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the image’s owner) grant to EDSB a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the date you provide to EDSB for the purpose of providing your myPic Studio Card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the image’s owner) to EDSB storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless EDSB, and its successors, against any claims arising or loss suffered by EDSB resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your myPic Studio Card, or arising out of or as a result of EDSB storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- EDSB’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the myPic Studio Card, and EDSB is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by EDSB permitted under these Terms & Conditions. EDSB is not responsible for poor quality images or images poorly positioned on the myPic Studio Card template.
- Your myPic Studio Card remains the property of EDSB and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by EDSB for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your myPic Studio Card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by EDSB or its agents and contractors for a period of at least three (3) years. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued myPic Studio Cards within a three-year period unless you have uploaded another image within that period.
- EDSB reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a myPic Studio Card.