No matter your Personal Banking needs, we appreciate your choice to bank with us and would like to offer all of our Personal Banking customers the following services in addition to any they may already have with us.
Safe Deposit Boxes
EDSB understands how great having a piece of mind can be when it comes to your valuables and personal documents. We offer Safe Deposit Boxes in a variety of sizes to accommodate your needs. Any of our Personal Bankers can get you started with one today.
Enjoy the ease and convenience of our Night Deposit Boxes located at both bank locations. Make deposits after business hours and have them processed the next business day.
Need a Notary to assist you with important documents? At EDSB we offer free Notary Services for your convenience.
Whether it’s a jar of coins that you’ve saved for your rainy day fund or a large batch of coins from your business, we’re here to quickly count them for you with our coin counting machine. There’s no charge for EDSB customers and it can be done during business hours at either branch.
You can now purchase Savings Bonds online through the secure TreasuryDirect.gov website. With Treasury Direct you can buy, manage and redeem Treasury securities online 24/7, from the convenience of home, work, or wherever you have secure Internet access.
- In addition to savings bonds, you can buy and manage marketable Treasury securities: Treasury bills, notes, bonds and TIPS (Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities).
- You can establish multiple registrations in one account.
- You can set up a simple payroll savings plan to automatically invest in savings bonds.
- You can schedule recurring purchases for savings bonds and marketable securities.
- Your savings bonds purchases are generally added to your account in just one business day.
- Since the securities are electronic, there is no paper to lose, and no need to go to a local financial institution to redeem them.
- When the funds are needed, and after the minimum holding period has been reached, you can redeem part or all of your savings bonds. The payment will be deposited to your checking or savings account, and the funds should reach your financial institution in just one business day.
- You can establish accounts for minor children and for specific purposes such as education or vacations.
- You can view and print your account summary, including recent purchases, payments and account balance.
Visa© Gift Cards
Make gift giving even easier for any occasion with an EDSB Visa© Gift Card.
- Unlike other gift cards, you can purchase a card in any denomination from $10 through $750.
- Gift Cards are available through any of our teller windows.
Before you leave on your next vacation or trip, stop in to EDSB and purchase a Visa© TravelMoney Card to secure all of your spending abroad.
- Accepted Worldwide – anywhere Visa© Debit Cards are honored
- Always convenient by eliminating the need for travelers cheques or identification in order to access local currency rates, or bank opening times.
- Gain access to your money instantly at either ATMs or businesses that take Visa©
- Since Visa© TravelMoney Cards are prepaid, you can easily avoid overspending and finding surprise bills when you return home from your trip.
- Available in any denomination from $250 through $9,999, with only a $9.95 purchasing fee.