Savings & CDs
Your business needs are important to us, so we've designed accounts that meet your needs and keep your money working for you. EDSB offers you all that with great service. Our accounts offer tiered interest rates that will save you more as your deposits grow.
Here's what you receive with any EDSB savings account:
- Security in knowing your funds are FDIC Insured with no risk
- Easy access to your account online with FREE Internet Banking
- FREE & convenient e-Statements
- And of course, there are no charges to talk to a friendly EDSB Personal Banker
Personal Touch Business Savings
If you’re looking for a convenient way to save and grow your business deposits, then look no further than our Personal Touch Business Savings account.
You’ll receive liquid access to your savings and increasing returns as your balances grow. Combine your savings with an EDSB checking account and take advantage of 24/7 access through Internet Banking or an ATM.
- Liquid and Insured
- Interest earnings increase as balance reaches: $100, $1,000, $5,000, $20,000, and $100,000
- Make transfers to and from your checking accounts online with EDSB Internet Banking
- A minimum $100 opening balance required
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a U.S. government-sponsored investment account.
These can be established to make tax-deductible contributions, earn tax-free interest, and withdraw money tax-free for qualified medical expenses. Check with your health insurance provider to verify that you have an HSA-qualified plan. Whether or not you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) plan for your employees, consider the following features available on each account:
- Easy access through an HSA Debit Card.
- Useful for paying eligible medical expenses, prescriptions and more.
- Your employees interest earnings increase at $2,500, $10,000 and $25,000.