Online Business Services
Traditional “face-to-face” banking is still a great option for many business customers, and we’re here to help you whenever you need us.
But what about after hours? Or the weekends? What about accessing your accounts when you are traveling for work? If your business needs dictate that you access your accounts 24/7, then eBusiness Internet Banking and e-Statements are two services that will help keep your business running smoothly and efficiently.
How can you benefit from eBusiness Internet Banking?
- View your account detail and history for all your accounts (checking, savings, IRAs, loans, CDs).
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Download account information into accounting programs like Quicken or Microsoft Money.
- Securely submit information to make changes to addresses, phone and fax numbers.
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay.
- Set up account alerts to keep accounts balanced, or to remind you when activities on your accounts take place.
- Initiate stop payments.
- View loan information and make loan payments.
- Reorder checks.
- Set up personal reminders for appointments or bills due.
- E-mail messages to and from the bank safely and securely.
- Don’t let bad weather or deadlines control access to your account. Get 24/7 secure access whenever you need it.
How can you benefit from eBusiness e-Statements?
- Receive your statements via e-mail -- to the e-mail account(s) you want. No more waiting for the mail to see your statement.
- You’ll be doing your part for the environment. No more paper statements to file and/or shred.
- Less gas used making trips to the bank.
- You’ll have extensive research capabilities – to view prior statements, cleared checks, ACH’s and more.
- All your e-Statement correspondence is secure and password-protected for your safety.