East Dubuque Savings Bank(EDSB) exists for the purpose of providing our customers with solutions to meet their personal and business financial goals. We are customer focused and dedicated to providing exceptional customer service at all times. We believe that talented, dedicated professionals, working within a team-focused environment, are our most valuable assets.
- If you enjoy working in a friendly, community based, customer focused environment, then this job is for you.
- Will provide expertise, advice and solutions to customers and staff regarding all facets of investments, as well as to solicit client referrals through various channels.
- Provides financial planning, investment advice and insurance program advice to prospects and customers to validate current investment objectives and prepare recommendations.
- Engages in business development (to include prospecting, development of external and internal referral sources, use of personal and professional contacts) to deliver results.
- He/she is also responsible for an individual portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or related field preferred (Will consider combination of education and experience; new grads OK)
- Previous financial advisor experience preferred
- Strong proactive sales experience in the financial services industry, preferred
- Professional designation/certifications, preferred
- Must be able to obtain the following licenses within 1 year of employment: Series 7, 63, and 65
- Must also possess or obtain life/health insurance license
- Strong qualitative and analytical ability
- Strong customer service,communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
We offer competitive salary/commission and benefits including:
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable Health/Dental/Vision/Disability insurance - employer subsidized
- 401(k) plans
- Continuing education pay
- Flexible work environment/schedules
Forward resume and letter of interest to: